Surprising Health Benefits of Fish Oil and Impacts on the Human Body
Almost one-third of the fats and oils processed industrially in the US are from animal substances.
These include pork tallow, beef grease, and chicken fats etc. Animals oils are extensively used as the biofuel since production cost of these are fairly lower than the vegetable oils.
Whereas most of the animals’ oils are not edible by the human, fish oils are indeed healthy and recommended for consumption.
Fish oil moreover contains omega three fatty acids which are part of the essential nutrients for the human body. Lack of these components causes abnormalities in the development of the nervous system. That is also responsible for depression and heart disease.
Here are some Signs and Symptoms of Omega-3 Deficiency:
Your body can not develop its cell membrane without omega-3. Shortage of omega-3 is slightly recognizable symptoms. In a severe or prolonged deficiency symptoms is worse. If the body doesn’t get enough omega-3 fatty acids, it causes severe problems that can lead to death. The main complaints and symptoms of an omega-3 deficiency are as follows:
- Poor memory
- Are often ill (weakened immune system)
- Dry skin and eczema
- Hair Loss (women & men)
- Complaints HINTS heart
- Problems with fertility
- Mood swings & depression
Omega-3 hype in the media
The most common words about the Omega you hear regularly in TV commercials is omega-3 which is healthy for our body. Below you can know few more health related problems.
A systematic lack of omega-3 is additionally associated with various diseases and physical symptoms. These include type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular and vascular disease. Alzheimer’s, cancer, various inflammatory and infectious diseases are also found due to an imbalance of Omega 3.
If you suffer from these symptoms, you can counteract an omega-3 deficiency by eating oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, tuna, sardines, trout, herring, eel and herring. Nuts also contain omega-3 fatty acids, but to a lesser extent. If you do not like to eat fish or nuts, you can always still take fish oil capsules. Yet, it is better to get in omega-3 fatty acids through your regular diet!
How Fish Oils are Beneficial for the Human Body?
The fish oil increases the health of the heart, blood vessels, where the richness in omega-3 reduces the incidence of all cardiovascular problems diseases.
Fish oil contributes to reducing the proportion of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
Prevents the accumulation of harmful fat, and therefore reduces the incidence of atherosclerosis strokes, and heart attacks.
- It helps weight loss.
- Increase the strength of the body’s immunity.
- Improves, and reduces the incidence of the flu and the common cold, cough, and then activate the work of “cytokines” that prevent the incidence of these diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory, especially chronic inflammation, as well as the treatment of digestive problems and intestinal infections.
- Useful in the treatment of colon problems, and prevent infections in it.
- Treatment of bone and joint diseases, rheumatism.
- It reduces depression and anxiety.
- Improves moods, and treatment of neurological disorders, those who suffer from them.
- Useful in the treatment of eye problems.
- Useful in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- It increases the ability to concentrate and strengthens memory.
- Useful in the treatment of acne, because the fatty acids contained in fish oil prevents the formation of what is known as “androgen,”
- Helps the healthy development of the fetus in the uterus and prevents premature birth, reduces the incidence of abortion.
- It is very useful for mothers after childbirth to get rid of depression “after the birth.”
Do you feel that you have to contend with an omega-3 deficiency? Or are you sure and have you done about it? Share your story in a comment below!